Friday, December 18, 2009

As the weekend is approaching I am seriously beginning to panic! I still have 3 gifts to get before we head back to Memphis for our family Christmas dash. I wish I had a helicopter it would make our weekend much more enjoyable. We have to drive to Collerville to be with Craigs dad for christmas and then off to Bartlett to spend the night with his mom and have breakfast and christmas with her. Then (Big SIGH of relief) off to Southaven and let the fun begin cuz we will finally get to be with my big wild and crazy family. Its my fave part and shhhh dont tell but its my hubs too! My cousin has a new sweet lil girl and I cant wait to get my hands on her. I always get so excited to be with my family - trust me its never a dull moment!

I was going to try to make some gifts for christmas this year but time was not on my side-unfortunately. So I have to go tonight and get something-i hate shopping last minute. I am one of those people who puts alot of thought into a gift and hates to just pick something up. This is how busy I am - I have 3 scrappy lo's completed and havent even had time to photograph them and get them loaded. I am so impatient that I never do that. Its my fave part of scrappin is loading them on the site and reading peoples feedback-it just fuels my fire. Thats why wherever I am a participatant(spelling??) I always make sure to give feedback(plus it counts for my good deed of the day-hehehe) I am always asking my kiddos what was your good deed of the day - well they dont even ask me anymore cuz they know what I will say-LOL! But if I get to do something else I make sure they know it! =)

Tonight I have soooo many errands to run and dang it -it's raining! OMgosh I just remembered I havent even gotten my Christmas photo cards made-lordy I hope Wally world has 1hr service. Crap I gotta get off here and go check! See what I mean-this life is crazy-but hey at least we arent bored!

Talk soon and photos to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment