Thursday, May 5, 2011

Busy Busy week

Well I havent been scrappin this week (insert shock face) LOL!

Its been a busy week here at the White House, we have had baseball practices, basketball tryout preparation, school awards banquet and church. And today is Cinco De Mayo-WHOOP WHOOP!

Tonight I am making Tami's Mucho Nacho Bellgrande and a Margarita cake, cant wait to taste that cake. Now if only I could find my sombrerro-LOL!

So this Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day--BTW my Hubs asked why are they having that "I thought that was everyday at our house" CRAZY GUY! Anyways there are numerous online crops all over the Cyber world and of course we @ Memorable Seasons are having one too.
You need to get over there today becuz we are releasing our challenges this afternoon so that you can get a jump start on all the activities for the weekend. And while your there dont forget to sign up for my Bingo game-trust me its not your average Bingo game-LOL!

Toodles,
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment