Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time to be grateful

So today its my turn to issue a journaling challenge over at Memorable Seasons and here it is

Hello ladies, with Thanksgiving quickly approaching I thought I would make this months journaling challenge quick and simple. Now remember ladies as much as we all love scrapping and creating beautiful designs-its the story or words about the picture that are very important to those that we are leaving the creations for.




So for this months challenge I want you to journal about something or someone you are grateful for.

THAT'S it!



I used my Kit for this month. When I saw the tree and that it was only half of a tree. I decided to use these photos of my Uncle from my mom's side of the family and journal about his & my dads relationship and how strong it still is even though my mom is gone.





Remember you have til 11/30 at midnight to get your creation loaded to the gallery and linked back here to qualify for the monthly drawing. Cant wait to see what you create girls!

toodles,
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment