Friday, June 1, 2012

Its time for a BIG contest over at Memorable Seasons

Well today is the day ladies--its time for the Contest of survival on our little island to begin!

Here is a link to the forum with all the details
http://www.memorableseasons.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=97









Hello Ladies and welcome to WEEK 1 of Last Scrapper Standing



Are you ready for your first challenge? Well I am so excited to go first this time. And in honor of the summer season my challenge is all about color. The colors in my kit this month are predominatly RED BLUE & YELLOW which just scream summertime to me. So thats it I want you to create a layout using those colors. That's it-easy peezy. Not a bunch of requirements here becuz I wanna see your creative juices flow girls!

Here's an example I have for you using my Simple Stories Summer Fresh kit


As soon as I saw that tag-Hello my name is- I knew it would be perfect for this photo of us the day my oldest son's adoption was complete. (Yes he is my son-my hubs finally got to adopt him-long long story) I have been hoarding this photo waiting for the perfect pps to inspire me and as soon as I saw this line I knew I finally found it. You gotta get you sum of these girls! OK sorry back to the contest stuff

To sum it up for this week
1) Create a new layout just for our contest using the colors, red blue & yellow

2) load your layout to our gallery and link it back to this thread

3) Must be completed by Wed 6/6 at midnight CST

4) Thursday 6/7 VOTE VOTE VOTE

Now go get a drink with a little umbrella in it and let that mojo flow girls
toodles,

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment