Friday, March 25, 2011

MME and Frances

Well I got the new MME Stella & Rose line called Hattie. And OHHH how I love these colors! The name will kinda throw ya-it sounds like some girlie stuff. But its all blue and some gold with a bit of gray thrown in there. And I am soo in love with this new line. And of course if you want a really good deal on some of it you need to go to Memorable Seasons and snatch it up before its gone. Ya know Jill puts all the new stuff in the store @ 20% off when it first arrives. So hurry over and get you some.

Once again The Paper Variety has posted a fun challenge so I used my MME to make it happen. They are playing a game of tic tac toe. And I chose to go on the left side of the board 3 down. The requirements were, use 2 flowers, use a baby theme and make a layout.

This is my youngest son on his arrival home from the hospital. Frances is the woman that took care of my hubby when he was a baby and his younger years. He truly adores this woman and with the arrival of our son he just felt it wouldnt be right if he didnt get to meet Frances. She is a very kind soft spoken woman and I was so blessed to have met her and have her wrap her arms around my son--it was like we received her blessing that day. Sad to say she is no longer with us her on earth but I know she is watching from up above and enjoying the show.

Now if you wanna join me in the game of tic tac toe this week you need to hop on over to the Paper variety blog and get to scrappin!

And as an added bonus-you can go to The Scrappiest blogspot-Liz has some awesome sketches over there and that was how I jumpstarted this one!

3 comments:

  1. Tami this is great!! I love the new Stella line from MME!! The colors are amazing! Great Job & thanks for playing with us at TPV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so sweet. love the layout and the story is beautiful! thanks for sharing it with us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love this color combo!!! Thanks for playing along at TPV! Come back tomorrow for another challenge/prize :)

    ReplyDelete