Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gettin Sketchy Thursday with EP

Okay so I am soo hooked on this line of pp by Echo Park--you know the For the Record. And this weeks sketch over at Sketchy Thursdays was perfect to work this paper is small bits. Ya know so I can stretch it as far as possible =) Yes I could just go buy some more but I am trying to be frugal and make my purchase last longer--just like I do that large bag of shredded cheese I buy every stinkin week and then have to police it--cuz its ridicously expensive-LOL!!!

This lo is about the storyteller on the train ride we took at Christmas time. Yes I am scrappin Christmas-SHOCK I know. But for some reason when I saw these pps they made me think of these photos. This sketch works so well for it too-all those layers-its like the pages in the story to me. Kinda a weird thing to scrap but I couldnt resist cuz I loved her outfit and she was one of the best storytellers I have ever heard!
Anyways on to my lo----here it is! Would love to hear whatcha think ladies?


Happy Hump Day & toodles
Tami

6 comments:

  1. love your take on that sketch! your layers are making me drool! what BG paper did you use or did you cut/punch that edge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammy!! I absolutely love your page. Just love everything about it. :) Thanks for playing with us this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is what is amazing!!

    Anne Pennington

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! I love love love photos, the layers and loving the flower! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!!! I totally love it! Great colors, beautiful layers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout. Miss seeing you at Let's Scrap. I nominated you for an award. come on over to my blog and read all about it. Beth

    ReplyDelete