Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MSM sketch #20

Told ya I love these sketches!  Here is the second sketch for the month of March


And can you believe i am actually scrapping a picture that I just received last week-SHOCKER!  I am in baseball mode right now so I wanted to go ahead and scrap Bo's picture for this year--here is Mr Handsome  (sorry I am a little proud of him right now)


Of course this was easy for me cuz the sketch is awesome and I got to use my favorite color palette.  YIPEE arent I lucky my kids HS colors are the greatest ever!  LOL

Thanks for looking!

toodles,
Tami

2 comments:

  1. great sports page and LOVE everything about it!!! great colors!!! this week my son had baseball pics AFTER their game so they were all dirty for them.. LOL.. nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! love the colors on this page Tami!!! Thanks for playing with our sketch at My Scraps & More!!!!

    ReplyDelete