Saturday, March 30, 2013

MS&M sketch blog

Well I am back again with some more creations based off of My Scraps & More sketch blog.  That Tammi sure can whip up some good sketches.

I havent had much time to scrap lately--we have been working on a makeover in my kitchen.  But last night while waiting up for my child to get home i worked on this one

Isnt it cute--the possiblities are endless.  Well this month is also their birthday so they are having a birthday swap with us.  We are supposed to use our kit for a sketch and I just had to use this one for my layout about our "night time" babysitter Amanda--I just love that girl.  Anyways here's the layout



And here's another sketch tthat I worked on the other night while waiting for paint to dry-LOL!


TOOOOOTALLY love this sketch--I love sketches with strips--they are soo fun.  I will be using this one again for sure.  I decided to scrap my kids Pre-K graduation photos--ummm hello one is in HS and the other is in Middle School--hehehehehe  I am afraid I made this one a little to busy-oh well I do that sometimes.


Thats it for now--gotta go finish painting my pantry door!

You outta go ck out their blog-pick a sketch and give it a whirl--it's fun I promise!
toodles,
Tami

1 comment:

  1. fun fun pages!!! LOVED both those sketches too!!! good luck with the kitchen makeover, sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete