Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creative Scrappers 2nd chance #147

So I read the post from Kristine over at Creative Scrappers that Mr Linky wasnt working for sketch #147. YIPEEE cuz we got a second chance to get this done in time for the challenge. So of course i jumped on it. I got to work with some of my new fave paper from Teresa Collins--Sports Edition II.

This is the youngest son-who choses to wear his Dad's baseball # and lucky for me Dad let me snap these pics (soo soo rare) and this sketch was perfect for these photos.

So first of all here's the sketch and following it is my take


TFL!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Tami, this is really FAB!! I love the misting! You create the COOLEST boy / sports pages!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific takeoff on the sketch! Love the "basballs"

    ReplyDelete