Saturday, April 30, 2011

Location location location


SO I have completed another challenge over at Once Upon a sketch
I loved the sketch soo versatile of course. Gosh I am really hung up on their sketches over there. These photos are of my husband at our condo in Gulf Shores. I am sitting down at the pool with the kids while he is up there watching football. I went waaay outta my way to make sure when I made the reservations that we would be able to watch our beloved Tn Vols play while we were at the beach. So when we were done with our game me and the kids went to the pool and he hung out watching all the other games that day. Some people think why would you scrap that well I wanted my kids to read the journaling and maybe someday they will be gracious enuff to think of others when doing the same thing.

I got to use up some of my fave line Cosmo Cricket Snorkel(which I am holding onto the rest REAL tight cuz its almost gone-insert sad face) and it mixed really well with the Studio Calico County Fair line. Hope you enjoyed looking!

Toodles
Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment