Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scrapbook challenges sketch 145


So I got some scrappin time tonight-WOOT WOOT!! Which I was excited becuz I found a new challenge/sketch group thru a blog hop on Friday. The sketch looked real easy and I had just the photos for it. It was such a nice clean one I thought I could do it without junking it up(that's the way I have been feeling about my stuff lately)well, it didnt work. Of course I had to stretch the sketch and add some extra goodies. Although I didnt keep it on a small scale I still like it and I didnt go overboard with "STUFF". So I am headed in the right direction-YEA!!! Humm just looked at it again and of course didn't leave any room for journaling-oh well maybe next time! So here's my take on sketch #145-ENJOY-I'm off now-gotta spend a little time with the hubster before checking my eyelids for holes-nighty night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment